Friday, April 11, 2008

Just use what you have!

I hear from my brothers and sisters in Christ from time to time that they wonder how God can or would use them. I of course, tell people, just start doing what you like to do but unto God first. I want to encourage you that God has given you everything needed to complete what ever task that He asks you to do. If He asks, then that means you have the ability. So, what’s holding you back from serving God with everything that you have? What excuse will you give for why you are not serving? What do you mean that you JUST CAN’T! Bolder dash, you are ready and you don’t even know it yet.

Many of you know that my mom is a nurse and she works for the state of Connecticut serving the mentally handicap. In my upbringing I was involved in lives that just love life no matter what. This definitely brought me to a completely new understanding as to what being blessed is all about. This leads me in encouraging you the next time you feel like you just don’t have what it takes to be a “fully devoted follower of Christ” and just start living it!

I want to introduce you to a man named Nick Vujicic. Nick was born with no arms, no legs and he will inspire you like no one will. God is using Nick in a way that no one else is being used. You can see more by going to his ministry website: http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/

Check out this short video and then start getting involved in the “Adventure of Life”! No More Excuses!!


No comments: